Vacuum Tilting Casting furnace VTC800V, fully automatic-
Including parts for installation
- 800ccm crucible volume
- 20 kW generator
This advanced and very flexible tilting furnace is designed to melt and cast under a very clean atmosphere by use of a higher vacuum.
Applicable especially for stainless
- Platinum or similar alloys.
Casting into flasks, ingot moulds or shell moulds. It is possible to use even graphite crucibles
The microprocessor controlled induction generator has maximum power of 25 kW,
with the possibility to reduce the power for sensitive metal alloys.
A low running frequency plus high power guarantee a quick melting cycle and a very strong metal
mixing. A fast melting process is of particular importance for melting of reactive
metals like titanium in order to minimize the time for oxidation or reactions with
crucible material. The vibration technology enables casting with excellent form filling,
best metal density and top metal micro-structure.
Temperature: 2000°C, temperature read by a optical pyrometer (plus
thermocouple up to 1300°C)
- Ceramic crucible capacity: total 800 cm³
- Flask’s size and Ingot moulds up to maximum ø125 x 220 mm
- Melting and casting of titanium or other reactive metals, stainless steel, berylcopper, platinum, palladium or similar alloys.
- Blank making by ingots, made out of beryl-copper, graphite or other material.
- For flasks ø125, ø100 or ø80 mm, maximum length 220 mm
- Automatic running for repeatable results.
- Melting modes: under higher vacuum, standard atmosphere (inert gas protection) or inert gas overpressure.
- After casting: automatic overpressure routine
- Low frequency induction = excellent mixing of liquid metal
- Crucible capacity (ceramic) 4 kg stainless steel, 3 kg platinum,
- Vibration technology ensures casting with excellent form filling, best metal density and top metal microstructure.
- Induction generator with 25 kW heating power, direct controlling of power
- Temperature up to 2000°C, controlled by optical pyrometer
- 100 programs
- Digital display indicates full supply (gas, water) and complete status of machine at present
- Data printer for process controlling and service
- RS232 interface for remote service
- Included modem for service includes free connections for 3 years. After this period WE have to elongate the contract for another 3 years at a charge of € 290.
Dimensions: 700 x 850 x 1500 mm (W*D*H)
Weight: 150 kg
Cooling water supply: 2.5 - 5 bar / 15 - 30°C / ca. 5l/min
Electrical connection: 3 * 400VAC / 63A, 50 or 60 Hz