VTC-100V Indutherm Casting System
This advanced and very flexible tilting furnace is designed to melt and cast stainless
steel, beryl-copper, platinum or similar alloys in a ceramic crucible and cast into flasks, ingot mold or shell mold.
Together with a thermocouple and a crucible with graphite inlet it is possible to cast all standard metals in industrial use or for Jewelry manufacturers.
The microprocessor controlled induction generator has power of 12 kW, possibility to reduce power for sensitive metal alloys.
Low running frequency ensures a quick melting and a very strong metal mixing.
Vibration technology ensures casting with excellent form filling, best metal density and top metal microstructure.
- Temperature: 2000°C, temperature read by a optical pyrometer (optional thermocouple)
- Crucible capacity: ceramic crucible 30 cm³ (= 600 g of platinum, 300 g of steel) or crucible with graphite inlet 25 cm³ (= 450 g of 18 ct, 300 g of silver)
- Flask’s size and Ingot mold up to maximum ø125 x 220 mm .
- Melting and casting of stainless steel, beryl-copper, platinum, palladium or similar alloys. Universal use also for other metals like gold, silver, bronze by thermocouple facility and graphite crucible
- Blank making by ingots, made out of beryl-copper
- For flasks ø125, ø100 or ø80 mm, maximum length 220 mm
- Automatic running for repeatable results.
- Melting modes: under vacuum, standard atmosphere (inert gas protection) or inert gas overpressure.
- After casting: automatic overpressure routine
- Low frequency induction = excellent mixing of liquid metal
- Crucible capacity (ceramic) 300g stainless steel, 600 g platinum
- Crucible capacity (graphite) 450 g 18ct gold, 300 g silver
- Vibration technology ensures casting with excellent form filling, best metal density and top metal microstructure.
- Induction generator with 12 kW heating power, direct controlling of power
- Temperature up to 2000°C, controlled by optical pyrometer
- 100 programs • Digital display indicates full supply (gas, water) and complete status of machine at present
- Data printer for process controlling and service
- RS232 interface for remote service
Dimensions: 700 x 850 x 1500 mm (W*D*H)
Weight: 150 kg
Cooling water supply: 2.5 - 5 bar / 15 - 30°C / ca. 5l/min
Electrical connection: 3 * 400VAC / 32A, 50 or 60 Hz
tags: VTC 100 V, VTC-100V, VTC100V