The new 2,000°C MC 20 V tabletop casting machine: cutting-edge technology in the most compact space.
- Very easy and safe to use, short implementation time
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3,5 kW induction generator for quickly reaching the melting temperature
- Thorough through-mixing of molten metals using low-frequency induction tuning
- Melting under vacuum or inert gas to prevent oxidation
- Top quality form filling using overpressure of up to 3 bars (casting under vacuum also possible)
- Economical consumable
The MC 20 V is designed based on the same tilting principle as the MC 15. However it is systematically designed for intricate casting projects in continuous operation in larger foundries.
Latest generation generators
The MC 20 V is equipped with a latest generation induction generator, developed especially for this housing design and with high operating efficiency. Convenient, high precision control is provided via a new operating system, with an LCD display, full text display and program control.
Temperatures up to 2000° C are precisely measured by an optical pyrometer.
Award-winning vibration technology – unique in its class
For the first time, our multi-award winning and patent-pending vibration system is now available in a compact casting machine. Using vibration when casting ensures better form filling, creating casts with greater, more consistent densities, higher elasticity and greatly reduced porosity. Vibration technology is a compelling alternative to the frequently used and relatively delicate centrifugal systems, especially when casting platinum or palladium.
Vibration Technology for…reduced porosity
|porosity without vibration
porosity with vibration
…and finer grain
|grain structure without vibration||grain structure with vibration|
Less problems from later processing:
Elongation limit 12% higher, tensile strength 25% better.