The new 2,000°C MC 100 V tabletop casting machine:
cutting-edge technology in the most compact space.
- Very easy and safe to use, short implementation time
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 8 kW induction generator for quickly reaching the melting temperature
- Thorough through-mixing of molten metals using low-frequency induction tuning
- Melting under vacuum or inert gas to prevent oxidation
- Top quality form filling using overpressure of up to 3 bars (casting under vacuum also possible)
- Economical consumable
The high demand for our MC 15+ and VTC 200 V high-temperature tilting casting machines motivated us to develop the MC 100 V: a number of users wanted the compactness of the MC 15+, but needed greater capacity – not so much, however, as the VTC 200 V offers. We have filled this gap with the new MC 100 V, by developing a small, hi-tech machine that combines the best of both models: it builds on the space- saving design and ingenious pivoting mechanism of the small MC 15+, while offering a wide range of the highlights from the much larger VTC machine.
Latest generation generators
The MC 100 V is equipped with a latest generation induction generator, developed especially for this housing design and with high operating efficiency. Convenient, high precision control is provided via a new operating system, with an LCD display, full text display and program control.
Award-winning vibration technology – unique in its class
For the first time, our multi-award winning and patent-pending vibration system is now available in a compact casting machine. Using vibration when casting ensures better form filling, creating casts with greater, more consistent densities, higher elasticity and greatly reduced porosity. Vibration technology is a compelling alternative to the frequently used and relatively delicate centrifugal systems, especially when casting platinum or palladium.